Since 1992, the St. John Ambulance Therapy Dog volunteer program has been bringing joy and comfort to people in need. This initiative sees carefully selected dogs and their handlers visit hospitals, long-term care facilities, schools, or any setting where people may be feeling lonely or isolated. These special canines offer a very unique therapeutic service, including comfort to patients, companionship for seniors, building self-esteem among youths at risk and children with special needs, and stress relief from exams for college and university students. At Subaru Canada, we are proud to be a Signature Sponsor of the St. John Ambulance Therapy Dog Program and are honoured to extend a special Subaru Canada SJATD Rebate to all of its members in recognition of the valuable service they provide.
All members of the St. John Ambulance Therapy Dog volunteer program are invited to take advantage of this great offer on their next Subaru!
- Purchase or lease a new Subaru vehicle from your local Subaru dealer.
- Download and fill out the application.
- Gather the required documentation.
- Copies of vehicle lease/purchase documents
- Official letter from your regional SJATD office or membership number confirming that you are an active member.
- Send completed rebate application and required documentation to:Subaru Canada, Inc. 560 Suffolk Court, Mississauga, ON L5R 4J7 Attn: Sponsorship Department – St. John Ambulance Therapy Dog
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing.