Established in 2002, Targa Newfoundland is one of three internationally recognized Targa tarmac rally competitions in the world. Starting and finishing in St. John’s and running from September 10-15, this year’s rally will cover more than 1,600 km of central and eastern Newfoundland, including over 440 km of closed-road, flat-out Targa stages.
Subaru Canada has been a strong supporter of Targa Newfoundland since its inception, as well as a participant in what is considered to be one of the toughest rallies on the calendar. We also support this unique event through a wide-ranging incentive program for Subaru competitors, their immediate families and event staff.
All eligible participants are invited to take advantage of this great offer on their next Subaru!
- Purchase or lease a new Subaru vehicle from your local Subaru dealer.
- Download and fill out the application.
- Gather the required documentation.
- Copies of vehicle lease/purchase documents
- Copy of your 2020 Targa registration
- Send completed rebate application and required documentation to:Subaru Canada, Inc. 560 Suffolk Court, Mississauga, ON L5R 4J7 Attn: Sponsorship Department – Targa
- Targa event staff are to send their application to:Registrar Newfoundland and International Motorsports Limited 2D-303 Thorburn Road, St. John’s, NL A1B 4R1 Attn: Darren Sheppard
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing.